1) Don't be over confident. You can't take any team too lightly. There have been times in the OVC that JSU has fallen victim to the upset. Play hard on every play and take care of business.
2) Pass Defense. Murray State hasn't run the ball very well this season, so look for them to go to the air. Can TJ Heath have another game like he had last week? Can Jawan Booker or AJ Davis get in on the action?
3) Murray State's Austen Lane comes in at 6'7", 270 lbs, and has 4 sacks on the year at DE. He is a preseason All American and the preseason OVC Defensive Player of the Year. Curt Porter must match up with him and give RP time to throw.
4) Jump on them early. Murray hasn't done much this year and in all likelihood has a fragile psyche. If JSU can dominate early, Murray might collapse.
5) ????- We can't come up with another key. Anyone else have some ideas?